|If your child was selected to attend the Livsey Pre-K for the 2021-2022 School Year, please see the additional required documents that will need to be completed and uploaded to complete registration|
|To Complete Upload & Registration please follow these instructions:|
- Log into the parent portal @ www.dcsdprek.org
- Go to your on-line application and click the ACCEPT SEAT or DECLINE SEAT button at https://dcsdprek.org/login. The accept seat option is required to be completed before you upload the remaining documents
- Click the edit button found on the right side of the parent portal mid-way down.
- Once you are in your application, look to the left (not in the application) and notice the gray bars for the steps.
- Click the gray bar that says 11 - Post Lottery Uploads.
- Once you click that bar section on your application, it will bring you right to the area that you can upload.
If you are interested in your child attending the Livsey Pre-K Program, please be advised that all seats have been filled for the 2021-2022 School year. If you are interested in being placed on the Wait List, please complete the Wait List form below and send to [email protected].
(Please download to complete the fillable form, click save, then add as an attachment to the email).
21-22 Waiting Pool Application-Fillable.pdf